PM51 Greenscape Grass Seed
An ability to germinate and establish rapidly makes this mixture ideal for landscaping and hard wearing lawns. The tetraploid Perennial rye-grass cultivar used has a deep rooting system which facilitates excellent disease resistance and drought tolerance. The inclusion of a diploid perennial rye-grass cultivar improves the wear tolerance of the mix. In addition, the rhizomatous strong creeping red fescue improves the density of the sward as well as improving the ability to recover from wear.
||4Turf tetraploid perennial rye
||strong creeping red fescue
||smooth stalked meadow grass
PM51 Grass Seed Features
- High quality hard wearing mixture
- Fast establishment
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Excellent disease resistance
Directions for Use
|Sowing Rate (g/m2)||Overseeding Rate (g/m2)||Mowing Height (mm)|
|35 - 50
||25 - 50
||Down to 13
- Prepare the surface before sowing ensuring that:
- Stones & weeds are removed.
- There is sufficient drainage.
- The surface is level and firm.
- The surface is moist.
- Sow the seeds evenly, using the correct sowing rate to a depth of approximately 10 mm.
- Ensure that the surface remanins moist for at least 2 - 3 weeks.
- Make the first cut when the grass is 5 - 6 cm tall and tillering has started.
- Prepare the existing turf by removing excess thatch and limiting irrigation and fertilisation.
- Apply using the correct overseeding rate.
- For best results use a disc seeder or a studded seed roller.
Available in 5KG, 10KG and 20KG bags. Please ring the office to discuss prices and delivery.