A foliar acting herbicide for the control of perennial broad-leaved weeds including nettles, docks, thistles, brambles, broom and gorse in established grassland. Grazon Pro can be used for spot treatment. Infestations of 5% or less can be spot treated - if higher, a broad acre treatment is more cost effective.
• It contains 60 g/L clopyralid + 240 g/L triclopyr. This combination provides excellent control of broad-leaved dock, curled dock, creeping thistle, spear thistle and common nettle and also has an effect on a large range of other weeds.
• It is one of very few products with a label which fully endorses the use via hand held application equipment.
• It is fast acting and controls a wide spectrum of weeds.
• It moves to the roots ensuring high levels of long-term control.
• Stock grazing can resume only 7 days after application (but longer if poisonous weeds such as ragwort are present).
• It is very good value for money – 16 knapsacks from each litre of product when mixed in 10 litre batches
• It is rainfast in only 2 hours and is very safe to grass.
Best use advice:
• Peel open the label and read in full before use.
• Use only through a knapsack or other hand-held equipment, e.g. lance
• The rate of application is 60 ml in 10 litres of water.
• Target weeds at the right size - young and actively growing is best. If weeds have been topped first wait 2-3 weeks for sufficient regrowth before spraying.
•Spray until weed leaves are thoroughly wet, but stop before the spray runs off the leaves.
Safe use of Grazon Pro:
• Make sure the label is read in full before use.
• Ensure your knapsack is properly maintained, clean and free of dirt with the nozzles able to deliver a consistent and even spray.
• Wear suitable protective clothing when handling and measuring the concentrate and whilst spraying - gloves, coveralls and rubber boots are essential.
• Grazon Pro is LERAP Category B, so spray must not fall within 1 metre of the top of the bank of a flowing or static water body. Spray must be aimed away from the water.
• Keep other people and pets out of treated areas for at least 2 hours until spray has dried on leaf.
• When spraying is finihsed, clean out the tank, spray lines and nozzle, amking sure the washings go on a treated area. If the Grazon Pro container is empty, rinse thoroughly 3 times with clean water and dispose of the rinsings on the treated area.