Ecosyl 100 is a silage inoculant for use through any standard or ULV applicator. It contains Lactobacillus plantarum MTD/1 which brings about a rapid and efficient fermentation.
- For clamped grass and legumes where aerobic spoilage is not an issue
- Available as a liquid (2ltr bottle) or dry (20kg bag) applied product
- One bottle or bag treats 100 tonnes of forage
- Applies 1 million live bacteria per gram of forage
- Liquid application is from 20ml to 2 ltrs per tonne
- Dry application is 200g per tonne
- Tank mix life of 2 days at ambient temperature
- Shelf life is 2 years in a cool dry place
- GMO free and suitable for organic use.
MTD/1 is a strain of Lactobacillus plantarum only found in silage inoculants froom Ecosyl products. It has been extensively tested at Independent Universities or Research Institutes and has been shown to improve fermentation and significantly improve animal performance.